update table content from other table

R_Tavares
Dear all,

I want to update the content of one table considering the data from another (that includes information for several cells from the first table) table using OrbisGIS V4.0 la Rochelle.

Checking previous posts I tried to use the following expression:

sql("update ah_B a set ah1=(select b.density from grd_b1_B b where a.gid=b.gid);");

but it did not worked.

Could anyone help me to do this procedure in OrbisGIS ?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Re: update table content from other table

ebocher
Administrator
Dear Richard,

This SQL syntax is not supported in OrbisGIS. If you want to use subqueries please check the 5.0. You will take advantage of a standard SQL database (http://www.h2database.com).

Best regards.

Erwan

--
Institut de recherche en sciences et techniques de la ville
École Centrale de Nantes

Dear all,

I want to update the content of one table considering the data from another (that includes information for several cells from the first table) table using OrbisGIS V4.0 la Rochelle.

Checking previous posts I tried to use the following expression:

sql("update ah_B a set ah1=(select b.density from grd_b1_B b where a.gid=b.gid);");

but it did not worked.

Could anyone help me to do this procedure in OrbisGIS ?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

http://orbisgis.3871844.n2.nabble.com/update-table-content-from-other-table-tp7575205.html
To start a new topic under OrbisGIS Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from OrbisGIS Users, click here.
NAML