(pour corriger et coïncider par le coordonnée )How to ajust two shapefile

(pour corriger et coïncider par le coordonnée )How to ajust two shapefile

JINHUI

bonjour,
j'ai obtenu deux images mais une est petit,l'autre est grande,mais c'est le même image et différant que la taille et comment je peux fait pour corriger par le coordonnée et coïncider?

I have two images that one is small and another is big, but they are the same image ,in different size and  I want to cover the big one on the small one?

thanks in advance

chen jinhui

Re: (pour corriger et coïncider par le coordonnée )How to ajust two shapefile

Gwendall Petit
Administrator
Hi,

Are you sure that they are the same ?
For me (if I look at your screenshot), theses images are not the same. They are at different scales. In Blue, you have the area of "Pinsec" and in purple you have the "extended Pinsec"

Regards,

Gwendall

Re: (pour corriger et coïncider par le coordonnée )How to ajust two shapefile

JINHUI
Hi,dear professor,

I think I have a mix expression and what I want to say is that
I want to put the big picture on  the small picture,
and I want to use the small picture to ajust the coordinate of the big one;

Best regards

Jinhui

Re: (pour corriger et coïncider par le coordonnée )How to ajust two shapefile

Gwendall Petit
Administrator
I'm not sure to understand what you really want.

Can you confirm that the pink one and the purple one does not cover the same area ?

If yes, maybe your problem is due to a gap between these two layers ... for example due to a error of reprojection ?

Gwendall

Re: (pour corriger et coïncider par le coordonnée )How to ajust two shapefile

JINHUI
For the projection:

the original image is Lambert Conformal Conic(the big one);
and the small one Carrina F did is L93(the small one);

now I want to transfer the projection from  Lambert Conformal Conic to L93,but ENVI 4.0 told me they are the same ,and I try to transfer through  Lambert Conformal Conic> Lambert central2>L93,it right or not?

actually the two picture is not only different of gaps,the big one is different of the coordinate.

chen jinhui

Re: (pour corriger et coïncider par le coordonnée )How to ajust two shapefile

Gwendall Petit
Administrator
Hum,

It's not clear. You should have the big in Lambert 2 Etendu. And the small one is in Lambert 93 ?
If yes, it's not possible that you can see them in the same place (as it is in your case) because you have a gap of 4 000 000 meters (in the Y axe) between this two system.

Maybe, if you made by yourself the reprojection you made a mistake... ?

If these two images have the same projection system (here Lambert 93), and if you still have a gap between them, it means that you need to make a translation (and maybe a rotation) to perfectly overlay them. --> OrbisGIS is not able to do that.