effect of ground and result

Baptiste
Hi ,

I'm Student in university of le mans. I've got two questions for you:

1- What is the default reflexion value for the ground , is it perfectly rigid ? Actualy i didn't implement the nature of the ground

2- I create a script, with  "https://github.com/Ifsttar/NoiseModelling/wiki/09-Using-data-from-OpenStreetMap" and i don't understand the result, i plot Laeq 24 h or  Laeq1h ? I use BR_SpectrumRepartition and BR_TriGrid.

Re: effect of ground and result

Nicolas F.
Administrator
Hi,

1- The default reflexion value for the ground is perfectly rigid.

2- The output of BR_EvalSource is the Laeq1h.

If you want a  Laeq 24 h you have to change the emission according to the average emission on each traffic fluctuation over the day:

See Lden formula here:
http://www.environnement.brussels/sites/default/files/user_files/see1112_fm_bruit_aerien.pdf

Best regards,