about the watershed

qxzhou
Hello everyone,

After I got the vector layer WAND, I wanted to save the result with this request:

create table watershed_from_contours_lines as select * from wand;

But it returns this error:

String index out of range: 1901
Caused by: String index out of range: 1901

Do you know why?
I used the 3.0.2 version of orbisgis.

Thanks in advance.

Yours,
Qingxiao

Re: about the watershed

Gwendall Petit
Administrator
Hi Qingxiao,

I'm a bit suprised because it works well on my computer.

Is your wand correct ? (in the TOC, you must click on the new gdms file, which correspond to the watershed in raster. Then choose the "wand" tool and click on the raster in the map) --> the new vector layer (called "wand" in the TOC) is created.

Then you can execute your script, which is correct (I made a test)

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Gwendall

Re: about the watershed

qxzhou
Yes, I tried it again, and it worked.
I don't know why it returned error at first.

Thank you very much!
Sorry to reply you late.

Yours,
Qingxiao