Results of BR_TRIGRID and BR_TRIGRID3D functions

Results of BR_TRIGRID and BR_TRIGRID3D functions

simrada
I'm trying the plugin noisemap and I encountered problems on the results of the calculation of noise levels through the functions  BR_TRIGRID and BR_TRIGRID3D. In particular the result table in the columns W_V1, W_V2, W_W3 presents everywhere values equal to 1. I compare my input data with demo data and I have not found differences in data formats and therefore I can not locate the error. Do you have any suggestions to find the mistake?